So a boyband walked onto the Britain’s Got Talent stage and everyone thought they were going to sing One Direction or something typical…and then they sung Stars from Les Miserables.
This is the best thing ever. Just listen to those harmonies <3
//: The general public's guide to the Jaeger Program
Professional sculptor Stefanie Rocknak beat out 265 other artists from 42 states and 13 countries to create a sculpture honoring author and poet Edgar Allan Poe that will be displayed in Boston, Poe’s birthplace. A five-member artist selection committee decided on Rocknak’s stunning work that shows Poe with a suitcase in hand and a raven in front of him.
No wonder she won, holy butts, look at that majestic creature.
dagger | petite | bashful | persian | bird of prey
A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes
This flower shaped confetti contains flower seeds that grow into wildflowers. It is hand made and biodegradable so it leaves no waste. Via
This is actually kinda perfect for outdoor weddings omg
casually reblogging this entire tag lol whoop
Science is coming.
Cute music terms to name your children:
- Oboe Player
- F Sharp
- ii♭ 6-4
- Canon in inversion and augmentation
what if the coins you find randomly at the bottom of drawers and in between couch cushions are actually from spiders trying to pay rent